17 Feb Come and join the Membr team! We need a support engineer
Membr is an innovative and growing provider of gym software. We’re dedicated to our vision of motivating, educating, and inspiring people to a healthier lifestyle through the use of our member centric fitness platform, and we back up the products and solutions we offer with a high level of personalised customer service. We are a passionate, honest, and hard-working team, and due to our recent international expansion, are looking for a like-minded individual to join our friendly, modern place of work.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Support Engineer to work alongside the support team in Manchester. Your main role will be to provide second line technical support, responding to requests from both client services and directly from our customers. These requests will range from exporting data from the system, running MySQL queries, setting up access control, troubleshooting larger issues and articulating these to the development leads. The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in both computing and IT, and have a desire to develop and improve their knowledge.
Customer experience is at the heart of what we do and in line with our company values we want to ensure our customers always feel valued and supported. You will provide client support at all levels, dealing quickly and efficiently with a range of enquiries by phone, email, live chat and remote login sessions. Ensuring that more complex client issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner is key. If there are recurring client issues these need signposting to your Manager and/or relevant development team where required.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will have the opportunity to help shape and influence this rapidly expanding company, and make a real impact in a progressive and forward thinking business. The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary, as well as a generous holiday entitlement.
Job Type: Full-time
Job location: Manchester
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills in English
– A working knowledge of MySQL / HTML / CSS
– Good problem solver with a drive for action and outcomes
– Fluent in Windows operating system
– Excellent proficiency in MS Office/Google Apps especially excel applications
– Pragmatic and flexible with ability to handle challenging situations, remain focused and always have customer care at the forefront of what you do
– Self-confident and proactive in communicating with people at all levels
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Flexible working hours in order to meet customer demands
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
– Previous client services experience
– Knowledge of Restful API’s
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to:
Head of Client Support