02 Mar We are recruiting – Developers
Membr is an innovative and globally expanding provider of gym software. We’re dedicated to our vision of motivating, educating, and inspiring people to a healthier lifestyle through the use of our member centric fitness platform. We are a passionate, honest, and hardworking team, and due to our recent international expansions, are looking for a like minded individual to join our friendly, modern place of work.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Backend developer to work alongside the development team. We value people who are willing to learn new technologies and are eager to provide value to the product and the customers who use it. You’ll be working on the existing functionality, as well as assisting with new features and improvements.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will have the opportunity to help shape and influence this rapidly expanding company, and make a real impact in a progressive and forward thinking business.
- Experienced: A degree in Computer Science and/or multiple years of experience working on highly developed business critical systems.
- Strong communication skills: You can easily communicate problems and solutions with other developers whether it is in person, email or in technical documentation.
- Adaptable: Complex problems can arise and requirements can evolve. You understand that priorities can change and can stay focused on the most relevant issues when this happens.
- Work hard, play hard: You are serious about your work ethic but always leave time for daily play, whether that’s a terrible joke, silly cat GIFs, games, or the pub.
- Up to date: You keep up to date with new technologies via conferences and tech blogs.
- Problem solver: You look at the most complex of problems as a challenge. Problem? What problem?
- Strong knowledge of PHP and Symfony
- Experience with noSQL (MongoDB)
- Knowledge of MySQL and database architecture
- Experience with microservices architecture and/or Docker
- Knowledge of a version control system (preferably Git)
- Comfortable working in an agile team environment
- Experience with RESTful Services and APIs
- PHPUnit experience
- Preferred knowledge of Docker, Jenkins, Node.JS, and AWS
Job Type: Full-time
Email jobs [at] membr.com to apply