Careers at Membr
Fanatically helping the fitness industry smash their goals.
Chief Commercial Officer
📍 West Palm Beach, CA
- Must develop and implement business commercial strategies/plans;
- lead marketing and sales initiatives;
- identify new opportunities;
- negotiate/approve contracts;
- hire personnel;
- communicate with global Membr offices.
- Must have at least 8 years of experience in international business consulting. Must have at least one year of post-secondary education in a business-related field.
- Foreign equivalent acceptable.
Send your resume to Membr Inc. at [email protected]
IT Quality Assurance Tester
📍 Manchester, UK
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic IT Quality Assurance Tester to work alongside the development team. You will be ensuring the quality of the product to make sure that hundreds of thousands of users get the value they deserve using manual tests.
- Experienced: At least two years of experience testing highly developed business critical systems.
- Strong communication skills: When you write bug reports, they are clear and concise and there is no opportunity for misunderstanding.
- Team player: Our system is extensive and complex. You know that although you are able to work alone, by working together you can produce better results via giving and receiving feedback.
- Work hard, play hard: You are serious about your work ethic but always leave time for daily play, whether that’s a terrible joke, silly cat GIFs, games, or the pub.
- Problem solver: You look at the most complex of problems as a challenge. Problem? What problem?
- Confident: You have no problem with voicing your opinion if you see either something missing or something that could potentially be done better in requirement specifications.
- Analytical: You are able to find the root cause of any problem and identify a path to a solution.
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role on web based applications
- Automation awareness: we are not looking for a tester to write code, but to understand and support an automated test process.
- Good knowledge about systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Comfortable working in an agile team environment
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of performance/security testing is a plus
- Jira/Confluence experience is preferred
- Experience of mobile testing with iOS and Android is advantageous
Job Type: Full-time
Membr is an innovative and globally expanding provider of gym software. We’re dedicated to our vision of motivating, educating, and inspiring people to a healthier lifestyle through the use of our member centric fitness platform. We are a passionate, honest, and hardworking team, and due to our recent international expansions, are looking for a like minded individual to join our friendly, modern place of work.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will have the opportunity to help shape and influence this rapidly expanding company, and make a real impact in a progressive and forward thinking business.
Check out our blog!
From fitness tips to success stories, learn more about Membr in our blog.