“Technology isn’t our enemy. It’s another tool in our toolbox to help us provide results to our members, our clients.”
All good things must come to an end. We dedicated the last six episodes exclusively on The Future of Personal Training, so it was only natural for us to take a look back before we close the chapter.
In this episode, co-hosts Craig McNeill and Jack Malin we go back to our biggest takeaways as to what it takes to add more value to your PT offerings.
Whether you’re just starting as a PT or you’re a gym operator looking for a model change, our guests have the strategy for success. Join us for a recap of season 2 of mPowered!
Listen to the full episode now:
We have some really exciting series coming up soon. So stay subscribed to our podcast and thank you for listening – we really appreciate your feedback.
In case you missed any of the previous episodes, here is the full list:
- Jack Malin: Why is the PT Model failing trainers?
- Aaron McCulloch & James Lorey: Are PTs and Gym Operators ready for IR35?
- Nik Hanley & Ant Park: How to add more value to your PT offerings?
- Paul Swainson: Getting PTs Ready for the Future
- Carl Smith: Choosing the Right PT Model for Your Gym
- Mike Gelfgot: Coaching your PTs for Success as a Gym Owner
Discover more mPowered episodes on Spotify or Apple Podcasts, click on the icons below to browse and subscribe.